Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hmm.. i think i will start blogging everytime when only i have pictures? LOL! anyway.. all the pics.. sure have my yang guang xiao rong (sunshine smile).. LOL!

i look damn LOL in this pic. LOL!!


my colleague made this cardboard mask for himself, and forced me to put it on.


and this is the super photogenic me with gatsby moving rubber. LOL! i think i look so damn gd in every pic.. (self praise).. but is the truth right!? LOL!!


last but not least.. this is a super duper cute pic. everyone says so. =)

im have like climbed dunno how many thousand times to the CCTV to have my cute face captured. LOL! and yahs.. u all must be thinking im like so thick skin.. saying im so damn cute. LOL! but i tell u something.. is really the truth.. let me REPEAT!! IT IS THE TRUTH!! -.-'''

i got this new colleague ( female, married ). she just join us for like 1 week plus. i was in the storeroom, doing somethings.. and this is the scenario below:
-colleague opened door to drink water and tap on my back
- i turned
rong: yes?
colleague: rong, can i call u cutiepie?
rong: huh??
colleague: cos you really very cute, u dun look like 20.
my masked male colleague: ya la rong, u actually is damn cute la~

LOL~~!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home