Wednesday, June 20, 2007

alright! im blogging again! yea! achievement! LOL~! cxy dated me out.. LOL.. cos she is like going overseas liao la!! so damn miss her.. and she's not going camping with me! sians.

so the 2 of us, went to eat zhi cha. ya. 2 gers eat zhi cha. LOL! mission of the day.

we ordered like.. 1 SALTED EGG CRAB, 1 sambal kang kong, 1 sambal prawn, 1 stingray, 1 hotplate tofu. LOL! 2 of us eat.. hahaa!


cxy with the super nice crab.


me with the damn big crab. LOL! i really think i am so photogenic. LOL!


this is cxy plate. she insist that the plate must have everything, and must set everything nice nice then can take photo. -.-'''


see? mission accomplished. we ate them all!!! =)

and that net sms me.. say sh and her at sakae. WA LAO!! LOL! but nvm.. heng i got crab. and this friday cafe cartelling. omg. im broke. im waiting for my ipod to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home