Wednesday, May 09, 2007

im feeling so emo right now. i dunno wassup. and i love to know.

im getting bad tempered. which i hate it. cos i just dunno how to express myself.
im getting so tired. from everything.

i so feel like stepping down. like wat my frens did.
"it's time to let the new blood take over"
can i?
NO YOU CAN'T.
probably. i just need a long break.

am i doing too much?
or is it a must for me to do?
or is it i have NO CHOICE?

i guessed. my life for the next 1.5 years. will be the same. and i even can predict my shifts.
i hate it.

"it's so difficult about being alive"

1 Comments:

Blogger Friendstacy said...

I know that feeling. sounds like you might have gluten sensitivity. it wouldn't hurt to try eliminating wheat from your diet for a month or so to see if you don't feel lots better. (just be warned you will feel worse at first, if you are addicted to wheat, while your body detoxes)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home