Friday, February 02, 2007

i've got $50 takashimaya voucher.
i've got $20 TANGS voucher.
i've got $20 capital land mall voucher.

best thing.

i've got no extra cash to spend. LOL!! god bless me. perhaps i should start to buy some things that is at the price of $19.90. LOL!!!!

went dinner with family. had XO fish soup, sambal veg, fried chicken and.. dried curry leaves crab. WOOT! SUPERB! eat till super satisfied.

the results we achieved, keep me motivated at all times. do ur best, god will do the rest. Though so much ups and downs, im still here. motivated. growing stronger. Thanks to all who made it happen. =)

short conversation with net just now. but made me think so much. zzz. well, not saying is her fault, cos obviously is me trying to pretend that everything is over.

i've put you physically aside. you are nowhere near me. but i know where u will always be. you chose to end it in this way. leaving me down here with nothing but questions. questions that need answers. and all the answers are with you. never want to let me know. you left with nothing for me. so, the only thing i can do is to act. act like i've accepted it gracefully. =)

you told me before you don't like me to act.

in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home