Sunday, September 10, 2006

woot.. kinda long never blog liao.. have been wanting to blog.. but dunno why i never blog.. LOL!! ya.. same thing! LOL! working!! oh yea yea.. got jay chou songs a few days earlier than his release date.. LOL! BUT HEY! I SUPPORT ORIGINAL OK! I GOT PRE ORDER. lol!! ok watever.. was so god damn addicted to ALL his songs again..

and he got me HOOKED. was staring at the lyrics madly and singing madly and memorising madly and everything is mad. LOL!! cant wait to have his album.. so on friday.. finally my off day.. went to town to collect it.. dun ask me why i so mad go until town.. cos i was there.. so shun bian buy ok.. LOL! watever! but actually my mp3 and hp is already equipped with his songs. LOL! and till now.. im so proud that i have memorize around 5 songs liao. WOOT. im mad. watever. im like tt.

and ystd. sat. channel 51 was showing the wan ren yan chang hui (some mass concert by tons of singers). and the commercial show that jay chou performed. and i also watched entertainment news about it. and i waited till 4.30am for his turn!! LOL! cant believe it.. im like still onlining.. look at laptop and tv.. waiting for him to appear.. at the meantime.. my dad woke up to go to work.. can u imagine the scenario? and when dad is ready to go to work.. i was in the living room ' pa! zhou jie lun!!!' LOL!!! too funny.

and just now he was asking me..
dad: wat time u slept?
me: after u went to work, i went to slp
dad: huh?
me: i was waiting for jay to perform wat.. after he sing finish for 5 mins, i went to slp.
dad: u stayed till 4.30am and u working morning shift.. just to see him for 5 mins and u slpt only 4 hrs.
me: of cos man!
dad: go and buy his cd and listen la!
me: erm.. i bought.
dad: *speechless*

LOL! CUTE RIGHT! but its ok.. they know i love jay. haha! and just now mum was complaining about me. -.-'' saying that i have too many tons of bags, too many tons of clothes (which i feel is very very less). then she was suggesting to dad to go ikea and look for some shelves or watever to STORE my stuffs. and of cos im so damn excited. LOL! new look to my pig sty. WOOT!

kinda long blog today yea.. dunno why.. LOL! and guess wad? channel 51 is repeating the replay of the concert. am i like going to stay up to wait for jay chou again? LOL!!

oh ya.. and i forgot to mention that the careful me sprained my right ankle. how exciting can it be. left ankle last friday. right ankle at last tuesday? LOL! those who wan to learn how to walk properly, please see doctor koh. LOL!!! doctor koh is a certified and qualified ankle breaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home