Saturday, August 26, 2006

friday. went doctor about my rotting toes. exciting. foot rot. rot until -.-'' doctor give me MC. 10 days. yes, i dun have typo error. is 10 days. EXCUSED FROM SHOES. LOL! yahs. so pls if you happen to see me in parade or working or watever, im wearing sandals or slip ons. did delivery. nothing much.

had parade.. then went for dinner.. went for meeting.. woot.. laugh like shit.. that dots cxy. LOL! love her to the max. nothing much though.. lamed.

sat. worked some lame shift. haha.. after that.. went to make spec.. then went town.. went to hmv.. pre order my dear jay chou 'still fantasy' album.. woot.. got the free giant poster.. not very giant actually. LOL! after that.. went to artfriend.. get some materials to make some stuffs.. hope it turns out to be nice. =) another 2 days of full shift coming up. exciting.

i knew the answer myself. things are no longer the same. or you wouldnt want it to be the same? maybe it's too hard to be the same. maybe awkward is the word. everyday im hoping that things would be better.

hold my hand and walk with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home