Saturday, December 31, 2005

alright. shall be the last post of year 2005. time to reflect.

life? quitted school. started working. not touching any books. with new people entering my life, hoping for that someone to remain forever in my life. haix. for everyday, im hoping.

well, i have no idea wat im posting though. -.-''' well well well, to my 3 big brothers in npcc, namely shihan, zonghua and zakiyy, thank you so much for your guidance and all the fun we had. To sis cxy, thanks too! hahaa.. for gossiping and listening to my forever interesting stories. LOL.

alright.. friends.. janet.. xueying-shihui.. shall remain as the 3 siao ehs ok!? never failed to bring laughter with our stupid nonsense.. LOL..! to my very dear bird audrey!! pok love you ok!? we rocks.

i love my npcc friends, my besties, my girl-friends and of cos my family! =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO KNOW ME AND WILL BE KNOWING ME AND KNEW ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home