Tuesday, January 17, 2006

alright! shall update about my 19th birthday!! alright, 1st appointment by my dearest xiaoying.. she booked me like when huh.. i kinda forget.. ok nvm.. met up with her and headed to heeren nydc.. duno how many thousand months never see her.. alright.. then after dinner, she's like passing me the BIG paper bag saying ' happy xmas and happy birthday ' LOL! becos we havent even exchange the xmas gift.. how wonderful can the 2 of us be.. LOL! so i dunno wat to say.. so just say.. happy xmas and a happy new year.. it's 16th jan.. and im still happy new year.. LOL!!!



and of cos.. i got a ARTISTIC card from her!! hahaa.. and tadang! the birthday present! IT IS SO DAMN CUTE OK! but with my face and her face printed on the hippo tee.. if i were to hug the hippo.. HMMS.. LOL!!



xiaoying ke ai gift!!! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



alright, next today 17th jan!!! my BIG DAY!!! alright.. went to work.. can i believe that im working on my birthday! LOLs. too dots. tot im working till 2pm only. BUT! incharge got meeting.. so cant rush back.. so the good me.. have to stay till incharge is back.. im whining and moaning when working.. poor 2nd incharge have to tolerate my whinings.. LOL!



alright.. was waiting for cab.. need to rush like mad.. cos the CIs are all waiting for me in school.. and this BLOODY **D*** couple is like suddenly standing in front of me.. and just nice got cab.. and they got it.. can you imagine the 'damn-this-fishing-couple' look on my face when im like rushing for time!? alright.. went to unit.. and got a little 'why-did-the-cadets-know-about-my-birthday-look' face on me.. -.-''' entered the room.. ya.. soon the celebration start..



my prima deli coffee+ chocolate cake! zakiyy say it's from a damn far place.. how far? FFFAAAARRRRRR~~~~ (but i think it is just opposite the school)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



and shihan insist that it's a chinese culture to use your mouth and dig out the candle which he push it so freaking into the cake.. and of cos.. he's just trying his best to come out with a reason.. to press my face into the cake.



don't you think that my hair is nice? LOL! and yeah! i got the candle between my teeth!!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



and yeah!!!! group pic.. quite limited.. LOL! and anyways.. thanks you guys for creating a HAPPENING BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



 



last but not least, thanks to those who sms me their wishes. AND! MY CADETS! oh man.. i didn't expect giftS from you all.. T_T   im touched. REALLY OK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home