Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ok.. first of all.. im suffering from my STM again.. janet gave me chocolate roll.. not strawberry roll.. secondly.. im suffering from some damn serious cock eye disease until my incharge ask me to go for some cock eye operation.. LOL.. she make me laugh my ass out.. LOL!!

ok.. sunday.. work from morning to 3.. nah.. think i work till like 3.45pm like that.. cos got this group of customer.. woot.. spent around $600 in the shop.. WOOT!! LOL.. ya.. was supposed to meet mum for shopping at 4pm.. LOL.. then mum called shop to look for me.. but i was busy.. then later.. my cousin called me.. im kinda surprised that she called me.. LOL.. my 2 cousins were together with my mum! ya.. then say meet at orchard.. -.-''' and im like wearing my uniform.. LOL..

ok.. met up with them.. and they are like trying on GOWNS! LOL!! ok.. it's going to be my cousin wedding.. so ya.. gowns.. LOL.. yahs.. then my this cousin wear gown so nice.. LOL.. and of cos she bought hers.. then another cousin tried.. mum tried.. but they never buy.. (im not going to leak out wat i bought) LOL!! ok.. then walk and walk and see and shop.. haiyo.. LOL.. im proud of wat i bought.. but it cost me a bomb.. -.-'''.... hahaa!!

oks.. then today.. went to alameen to meet up with my ex-poly mates for lunch.. and to pass teresa her clothes as well.. and they say im still so as loud as ever.. LOL!! ok.. after that.. went to town with teresa.. cos she also nothing to do.. LOL.. and i need to get xmas gifts for my friends.. ya.. i bought!! for my siao eh janet and my dear xy.. LOL.. cannot find for that siao eh sh.. LOL!!
and of cos i bought for myself.. LOL!

ok.. then to lucky plaza.. help brother to collect his levis jeans.. then went taka to find bird.. eerks.. that girl is having long john at cine.. -.-'' so walked around first and she's back.. help jiayi to buy her pants.. then walked to heeren.. nothing much there.. then went robinson.. then went je popular to get some gift wrappers.. lol..

alright.. came home.. slacked abit then started doing the gift wrapping while watching some pro artists turning plain G6 cars to into.. WOW!!! cars. LOL. ok.. im a pro gift wrap-er. LOL! so proud. LOL! cos of a pair of small hands given by my parents/god. LOL!!!

ok.. still got heels to buy.. or maybe a top.. erms.. a hair-styling appointment to book.. padicure and manicure.. LOL!! wa lao.. argh.. so many.. ARGH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home