Saturday, October 07, 2006

thursday.. basically rotted the whole day.. but managed to get some stuffs done.. so it was quite ok..

friday.. meet up with kids to have dinner.. was having dinner at kopitiam.. then we ordered can drinks.. then only damn awhile.. this uncle come and ask us for the cans.. so my dear jiayi being the fast drinker and gd boy.. he emtpy the can into his cup.. then the uncle ask for mine.. then i say no.. cos im the weak drinker.. LOL! and for the whole dinner session + tok cock session.. i bet the uncle came and asked for the cans for more than 5 times. super feel like shouting vulgarities at him..

hey come on, im having dinner, im drinking my drink. i paid $1.10 for it. im talking to my friends. can you god damn don't disturb. he was so despo for my can that eventually he sat down at the table next to us, just for my can. Knowing he was doing that, i decided to drag the time. and in the end, he stood up and go for another table. and i left with my frens too with the can in my hand, throwing it into the bin somewhere i walked past.

a pile for shit for that uncle. after that.. decided to go to canal to celebrate that festival.. wats that call.. mooncake festival? lantern festival? LOL! i seriously dunno. been long since i played. enjoyed. =) with tons of nonsense from my kids. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home