Saturday, July 22, 2006

nowadays blog also got fashion some lame stuffs. and only lame people will do the same thing. and im one of the lame ones. LOL! not actually, cos both my 2 legs are working fine. hence im not lame. alright lame to the max. -.-'''

she-who-tag-alongs-the-person-who-tag

my dear fatin wrote my name. so hence, i shall be some gd buddy of hers to do the same thing.

7 random facts about me
1) a guy inside a girl body
2) have nice dimples
3) doesnt like to bathe
4) loud. and i mean real damn loud
5) a glutton
6) spend like there's no tmr
7) love sports brand to the max

7 things that scares me
1) seeing my room packed by my mum
2) sitting in car driven by my brother
3) no food
4) no friends
5) if you forget me
6) if i find u missing
7) if i lose my memory

7 random music at the moment
1) Rihanna - Unfaithful
2) Westlife - What makes a man
3) Gary Cao Ge - Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni
4) Nicky Lee Jiu Zhe - Wo Hui Hao Hao Guo
5) Jay Chou - Ni Ting De Dao
6) Pussycat Dolls - Loosen up my buttons
7) Jay Chou - Gui Ji

7 things i like most
1) eat
2) shop and spend
3) my passion/interest
4) irritate my collegues in shop
5) my love ones
6) act rich (LOL!!!)
7) my pig sty

7 things i say most
1) not funny la hor
2) dots la
3) wa lao eh!
4) im hungry
5) wat am i eating later?
6) i wanna buy so many things
7) pay day quick come

7 people i wanna see do this
1) Janet
2) Jiayi (my god bro)
3) Yuqi (my daughter)
4) You Rui (my son)
5) Zonghua
6) Bird
7) Anyone la! cannot think liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home