Tuesday, March 29, 2005

wad a day sia. woke up at like ... 2pm? hahaa.. weather too shiok.. too cooling.. lol.. then wad??? had maggi mee.. with mushrooms and egg and wu xiang.. not bad la.. LOL.. felt so dots rotting down in front of my lappy.. so decided to tidy up my wardrobe.. ZZzzzZZzzz

was clearing.. and packing of cos.. and found out that 1 of my shirts is missing! oh my god! i cannot lost that shirt sia.. i will go mad.. ya.. so did i.. went around the house looking for that shirt.. throw my clothes out of the wardrobe.. and guess wat.. i found it~ phew~~ where? it was with a stack of white clothes.. mum put it there the last time she packed my wardrobe.. ARGH! but thankfully.. found it.. yepps.. threw away 1 stack of clothes.. =) and i seriously think i need a new wardrobe! kinda no space.. and also old liao right.. ZzzZZzz..

then wad.. rot all the way till mum and bro came home cos they went out this morning to pray and the lazy me was in my pig sty.. anyway.. went downstairs with brother.. and both us went to to have a haircut.. haha.. bought autosol.. polished my cadets time badges since i got nothing better to do.. hahaa.. and now here.. in this dead night lies me in front of the lappy blogging.. where my whole family is sleeping.. ZZzzZZZz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home