Sunday, February 06, 2005

oh~ went bugis with zh,yq and brendan.. shop shop.. but in the end? bought no clothes again.. oh man.. but well well.. haha.. manage to get jay incomparable concert DVD.. wahhaa.. felt so axious to go home and play it.. hahaa! oh man.. jay book cost $15.something at kinokuniya.. i bought it around $26.. hahaa.. dropped so much in price.. hahaa..
another super dots entry. guess wat? ya.. parents did bring me out.. so i still didnt buy any clothes. oh man.. someone pls tell me.. wat am i going to wear on chinese new year? hahaa.. oh.. felt really down when i didnt get any clothes... haix.. oh well well.. tmr going town again to try my luck.. hhaaa.. have been going town so often nowadays.. dots.. oh pls pls.. have some clothes.. oh.. if i didnt manage to get any tmr.. i will feel damn down for my chinese new year.. oh man.. touch wood..
today.. ok day.. hahaa.. helped my mama to make 160 yam sticks? dunno whats that la.. some nice food for chinese new year la.. haaa! then rot at home.. felt tired.. hahaa.. oh yes! finally i catch some slp last nite..
pls pray for me that i am able to get some clothes tmr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home