Thursday, September 16, 2004

Wahahaha!!! Today piggy finally got her blog!! All thanks to yvonne ah.. erm.. by the way.. is not thanks to myself.. is my so call 'twin' .. mumuhahaa!! sorry.. too excited.. hahaa!! today is a cold day.. burrRRrr.. cold~ chatted with doi and bird just now.. hahaa.. too happy.. keke.. anyway.. haiz.. think got to buck up le.. failed 2 out of 5 modules.. so.. haha.. hey von.. got to help me ok? thx ah.. owe u lots.. next time treat u a meal.. haha.. ok.. got to go and busy le.. smile! hehe.. today get to eat rice bowl.. haha.. though it was raining heavily.. our class went all the way out to the bus stop to the atrium to eat my rice bowl.. so super nice.. oh my god.. told the auntie to flood it with mayo.. oh my god.. u should really try it.. haha.. yummy! and now? waiting for my parents to be back.. to bring me food.. told u i love to eat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home